4/05/2011

ağır çekim

Ormana gittim çünkü bilerek yaşamak istedim, yaşamın yalnızca asıl gerçeklerine yönelmek ve öğretebileceklerini öğrenip öğrenemediğimi görmek için, ölüm kapımı çaldığında aslında hiç yaşamamış olduğumu düşünmemek için gittim ormana.
Where I Lived, And What I Lived For - H. David Thoreau

2 yorum:

  1. "I had not lived there a week before my feet wore a path from my door to the pond-side(...) The surface of the earth is soft and impressible by the feet of men; and so with the paths which the mind travels. How worn and dusty, then, must be the highways of the world, how deep the ruts of tradition and conformity!"
    — Henry David Thoreau
    Air balloon shoes would not wear a path. how do you live for? what shoes do you wear

    YanıtlaSil
  2. air balloon shoes would wear sky ways. my feet may look rusty, coz you put your garbage on my path and make me wear rust colored star dust shoes. and in the past i lived for the cast but it was just a waste.

    YanıtlaSil

İsimsiz yanılsamalar

Hilesini bilseniz bile sizi kolayca kandırabilecek bir optik yanılsama vardır: İnsanlara ne kadar uzaktan bakarsanız, o kadar kusursuz görün...